I woke up early again this morning and am now waiting semi-patiently for the second clue to come out. I have to go to work for Boss #2, so I won’t be able to do much sewing. But I can, at least, look at what I’m going to do! Unfortunately, even though I want the post to show up NOW, Bonnie has said that it will be delayed this morning due to her being in a different time zone. I’m going to have to try to be patient for a few more hours.
Meanwhile, it is also the first of the month, so it’s time to review my goals.
In November I wanted to:
1) Get the quilt that DH requested to the flimsy stage – DONE!!
2) Quilt Mom’s floral quilt – Not done yet, but it’s on the frame and ready to be quilted
3) Trim scraps – DONE! I’ve been really diligent about it this month!
4) Get prepared for the upcoming Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt – On Ringo Lake!!!! – DONE!
Well, 75% completion – I can’t complain too much. I also made two blocks for the Christmas exchange, started work on the Fox quilt and did some repairs to my doily table runner. Oh, and I made a sample block for the Hospice quilt, which we’ll be starting next year.
1) Finish Mom’s floral quilt as a Christmas gift
2) Finish the quilt that DH requested
3) Trim scraps
4) Keep up with the clues for On Ringo Lake